The Bariatric Transfer Bench is a heavy-duty plastic transfer bench designed to support individuals weighing up to 500 pounds. The bench is built extra strong and features reversible bench and extension legs with large suction cups that lock, making it versatile and safe to use in any bathroom.
The extension legs are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments and feature a “Dual Column” design, providing added stability and support. The bench itself is made of durable blow-molded plastic and has a backrest for added comfort and support.
The “A” frame construction of the bench ensures maximum stability and safety during use, while the tool-free assembly process means that there are no exposed hardware or fasteners that could pose a risk to users.
Overall, the Bariatric Transfer Bench is a high-quality and sturdy product that is designed to meet the needs of individuals with mobility or weight concerns who require extra support and stability when transferring in and out of a bathtub or shower.
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- A-frame provides additional stability
- Height adjusts in ½” increments with unique “Dual Column” extension legs
- All transfer benches are reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- The euro-style clip ensures a secure fit (Figure A)
- No exposed hardware to injure the patient
- Large, locking suction cups for added safety (Figure B)
- Weight Capacity 500 lbs
- Made using recycled materials
|Carton Shipping Weight||14 lbs. | 27 lbs.|
|Outside Legs||32.5″ (W) x 24″ (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||26.5″ (W) x 16.5″ (D)|
|Seat Height||18.5″ – 23.5″|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|